Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Tuck Everlasting
I thought that the book was much better. It had more details about what happened. There were a lot of differences throughout the movie and the book. One of the differences include that Mae and Mr. Tuck were taken to jail in the movie and only Mae was taken to jail in the book. I thought that both the movie and the book were interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I thought they both were very good but the book i thought was better because it had more detail. I think that if you watch the movie first then you think it will be better, because it is what you first saw and are use to. So that is why i think the book was better but they movie was very good too. The Movie showed a lot of detail. I liked it when they flashed back to his early life. Also when they showed jesse fall out of the tree.
I agree with Tommy. The book was better and had more detail but they way they showed everything especially flashback in the film was really neat. I enjoyed the book and movie. p.s brianna rocks my socks off even when i wear flip flops :p
In my other comment that was all totally Brianna. haha :p
I also agree with darla ad tommy.
p.s darla makes my head spin right round even whenits screwed down :p
It was not all brianna's fault! Darla typed it.... I just hit publish :p
brianna
ummm, Briana and Darla, I like your electronic banter and I am glad there's finally some activity in here, but I can't give the etra credit point for those last two comments--just so you know.
even though I thought they were cute. :Þ
i agree with both tommy and darla the book had more detail but the movie was easier to understand. The book on the other hand was more down to earth.
Post a Comment